Are you racking your brain for something different for your child’s party this Birthday…
Well, why not give a party at the Ice Rink!
• Two and a half fun filled hours of healthy activity does wonders in burning off that excess energy, giving you a chance to sit and relax while our Party Hostess looks after your guests.
• A specially demarcated area alongside the rink will be decorated with balloons and birthday banners exclusively for your party and your child and guests will be able to sit down there and take a breather in-between skating
• Our party hostess will take command of your group and help them to fit their hire skates ahead of the general public, and brief them on what to expect out there on the ice.
• An ice-marshal is on duty on the ice throughout the session as well as a first-aider.
• We can also arrange for one of our proficient skaters to lend a hand to your group exclusively on the ice at an additional charge of R100.
• Once they are off skating, the party hostess will liaise with you as to what time you would like the(1) party packs / (2)hot dogs+half party packs / (3) pizzas, depending on your choice at booking, served.
• The birthday child will get a novelty included in their bag,(first 2 options only) making them feel really special.
• A drink will be included in all options, but additional beverages can be arranged with the hostess should this be required at an extra cost.
• The GrandWest Casino Complex does not allow guests to bring in any food or beverages from outside. For this reason we can supply an Ice Cream Birthday cake, which fits in well with the theme of ice skating at a cost of R350.00.
This cake serves up to 18 kids and is well worth having.
• So for a fee of R110 per skater, all you need do is drive them to the Ice Rink. We will do the rest – especially the dreaded cleaning up!
• Included in this amount is our option 1– 3 on the booking form, one of which must be marked when sending in the booking.
• The deposit of R45 per skater must be paid within 48 hours of booking into the banking account listed on the booking sheet, and fax’d or emailed as requested.
• The balance must be paid in CASH to the hostess on the day. ATM machines available in the Casino. No cheques are accepted. (Plse also bring proof of deposit paid with you on the day)
• A minimum of 10 guests are required (or a payment of R1100)
• We can also supply platters for your guests – see booking form for prices which must be paid for on the day.
Please make sure your whole group arrives together i.e. 15 min before the session starts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTIES ARE SET UP IN THE MAIN ARENA ONLY.
All children to wear shoes in the complex at all times. No Helium Balloons allowed.
Party session times are as follows: Saturday: 09:00 (shared ice with skating club) no pizza option at this session
Sunday: 12:00 (Shared ice with skating club)
Outside of these times are by special arrangement.
We can cater for up to 4 parties per session. .
Once you have chosen date and time, please contact me to do a provisional booking,(complete booking form) which will be confirmed once the deposit is received.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Dawn van der Riet
Cell : 083 303 4907
*** Mini Rink: Please be advised that parties cannot be set up for the mini rink. Due to its size, skaters have height, shoe size, and maximum number restrictions.